Dr. Sudberg is the CEO and Medical Director of Spine and Sports Rehabilitation.
Dr. Sudberg completed his residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital in New York. His Internal Medicine Internship was completed at Staten Island University Hospital.
Dr. Sudberg was a research scientist at Harvard University’s Massachusetts General Hospital in the tissue engineering department as well as a research scientist at Columbia University in the Department of Cardiology in the Exercise physiology lab studying the effects of cardiovascular exercise.
During his training in Pain Management, he developed a specific interest in Regenerative medicine techniques. Dr. Sudberg is certified and trained in ultrasound guided injections as well as viscosupplementation. He is additionally certified and trained at Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital in Nerve Conduction Studies. Dr. Sudberg’s specific areas of interest include Peak Performance, Elite fitness, and Regenerative Medicine.
His professional memberships include:
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Associate of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography
- AAPM&R-Medical Student Mentor
- -Providing medical students with information about the field of PM&R and residency application process
- American Council on Exercise
- American Fitness and Aerobics Association
Dr. Sudberg speaks English and Spanish is a Certified Physical Trainer and Kinesiologist, as well as a USTA Tennis Instructor, as well as a former competition skier.